Mediation is a process that enables both spouses in an ongoing conflicted relationship to negotiate their differences and work towards a mutually satisfactory divorce settlement.
While this process certainly benefits couples who are able to mediate, there are many people who want to avoid the process altogether.
What is Divorce Mediation?
Divorce mediation is a process where a neutral third party helps couples resolve their divorce without having to go to court.
Benefits to choosing divorce mediation lawyer :
– Reduced legal costs: Mediation lawyer is typically cheaper than litigation.
– Increased flexibility: You can negotiate your own settlement agreement, which may be different from what you would get in court.
If you need more information about Mediation divorce lawyer you may navigate to https://elcvlaw.com/mediation/
– More timely resolution: Mediation can help you reach a resolution more quickly than court proceedings.
– Better communication: With mediation, it helps to talk with each other openly and candidly about your concerns and expectations.
Image Source: Google
More Tips for Moving on After a Mediation Divorce
1. Before you even begin mediation, be sure to create a timeline and plan for all of the steps that will need to take place. This will help keep you organized and on track.
2. There is no need to rush into mediation if you don't want to.
3. Your spouse may have different expectations about how things should proceed after mediation. Talk to them about your plans and see if they have any concerns or suggestions.